Presentations and Consultations
CTC Therapists have a wide range of experience in teaching, presenting, supervising, and consulting. We can provide presentations and/or consultations for your mental health team.
Presentations For Mental Health Professionals:
- Treatment Interventions In Child Trauma
- PTSD, Assessment And Treatment For Children/Adolescents
- Vicarious Trauma
- Trauma-Informed Play Therapy Techniques
- Understanding And Transforming Vicarious Trauma Helping The Helpers-Managing Trauma Exposure Response Or Vicarious Trauma
- Understanding How Cultural And Societal Issues Impact The Well-Being Of Families
- Teaching Diversity In The 21st Century: Managing Hot Moments While Keeping Your Cool
- Cultural Issues And Sexual Abuse: Developing A Conceptual Framework To Understand The Experience Of Child Sexual Abuse
- Cultural Issues And Child Sexual Abuse: An Examination Of The Impact Of Culture On Child Sexual Abuse And Strategies For Addressing Culture In Treatment.
- Cultural Issues In The Disclosure Of Child Sexual Abuse: A Conceptual Framework
- White Racial Identity And Cultural Competence
- Trauma In The Lives Of Children
- Making The Most Of Your Supervision: Reflections On Enhancing Your Professional Development.
- Serving Our Communities: A Service Learning Pedagogy To Meet Both Field And Training Needs. Best Practices In Teaching, Advising, And Scholarship
- The Art And Science Of Striving For Multicultural Competence In Clinical Settings.
- Learning To Supervise
- The Benefits of Mindfulness for Clinicians and Client
Please contact Bianka Hardin for more information about availability and speaking/consultation fees.