Centered Therapy Chicago (CTC) is a group private practice in the Ravenswood/Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago. We view clients from a holistic perspective and take a mind/body/spirit approach to our work.
We utilize a feminist, relational, strength-based, collaborative approach in our work. We build upon traditional evidence-based practices and integrate mindfulness, meditation, movement, creative and expressive therapies, and somatic approaches as needed.
We are looking for a full-time psychotherapist to join our growing group practice. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, relational, and team-oriented psychotherapist who prefers to focus on the clinical aspects of our work and be a part of a supportive community. Someone who is open, curious, independent, driven, collaborative, relational, creative, fun, connected, and positive would be a great fit for CTC.
- A fun, engaging, respectful, relational, supportive, learning environment
- Steady stream of referrals
- Billing support which includes medical billing, coordination of benefits/eligibility, and claims submission
- Intake coordination
- Comfortable office space
- Website profile
- 3 team meetings a month with a focus on practice/professional development, ethics, and peer consultation
- 6-12 in house CEUs annually for professional development
- Weekly individual supervision for first year (biweekly thereafter)
- Weekly supervision for non-licensed/provisionally licensed clinicians
- W-2 Employee status
- Liability Insurance
- Competitive compensation
- Employee funded health insurance plans (CTC pays 25% of individual premium)
- Retirement plan with matching after 2 years of full-time employment
- Paid sick leave
- Paid Time Off after one year of full-time employment
*Current State of Illinois license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT or LCPC
- Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Illinois with 3 years post independent licensure experience, preferably with private practice experience and registered with CAQH and paneled with BCBS. For exceptionally strong candidates who are a good fit, we will consider a postdoctoral fellow or a provisionally licensed clinician close to required clinical hours.
- Experience with a variety of client populations and clinical issues, particularly trauma, attachment, relational and/or relationship issues, grief and loss, life transitions, and identity issues.
- Multicultural competence and ability to demonstrate respect and appreciation of cultural issues and how they impact the therapeutic process.
- Two or more of the following:
- A strong understanding of trauma informed care and/or strong ability to work with developmental/complex trauma
- Training in body-oriented psychotherapy such as Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, EMDR, NARM, Yoga Therapy, or willingness to gain additional training in this area after starting employment
- Couples training and experience (EFT or Gottman preferred) or willingness to gain additional training in this area after starting employment
- Play therapy training and experience with young children, children, or adolescents or willingness to gain additional training in this area after employment
- Parent-child and/or Family therapy training and experience or willingness to gain additional training in this area after employment
- Strong ability to work from a multicultural, feminist and/or relational cultural framework. Must have a strong understanding of identity issues and sociocultural influences
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
This is a full-time position. Candidate must be willing to work at least 30 hours a week (expectation to average 22 clients a week). Candidate must be willing to work evenings/weekends. Compensation includes a weekly base rate in addition to a percentage based on income received and paid out biweekly.
Email individualized cover letter, CV, and list of 3 references to email@example.com. We will not review incomplete files. We will review and accept applications until the position is filled.